A 6-part series of courseware intended to introduce Plesk 12.5 to Web Hosting Providers and provide an interactive guide into typical server administration tasks. By the end of this course, you will be ready to take the Plesk 12.5 Professional-level certification exam, and be ready to attend Plesk Expert-level training. Additionally, you will learn to:
- Install Plesk 12.5 and perform its initial configuration.
- Improve security of a Plesk 12.5 server and customers’ websites.
- Create hosting offers and control subscriptions with service plans.
- Create and manage customers and subscriptions in Plesk 12.5.
- Set up automatic backup of the Plesk hosting configuration and data.
- Restore the data from backups when required.
- Use WordPress Toolkit to manage efficiently WordPress websites deployed on the Plesk server.
Overall duration: 120 minutes / 2 hours
You selected to get the course Plesk 12.5 Professional. Please Login or Signup to get it.