A 4-part series of courseware intended to introduce Plesk Onyx to Web Hosting Providers and Web Professionals and provide an interactive guide into typical server administration tasks. By the end of this course, you will be ready to take the Plesk Onyx Professional certification exam, and be ready to attend Plesk Expert-level training. Additionally, you will learn to:
- Install Plesk Onyx and perform its initial configuration.
- Improve security of a Plesk Onyx server and customers’ websites.
- Create hosting offers and control subscriptions with service plans.
- Create and manage customers and subscriptions in Plesk Onyx.
- Set up automatic backup of the Plesk hosting configuration and data.
- Restore the data from backups when required.
Overall duration: 90 minutes / 1.5 hours
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx Professional (P170-1-PRO). Please Login or Signup to get it.