Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
A 8-part series of courseware intended to provide Web Hosting Providers with an interactive guide into advanced server administration and troubleshooting tasks.
Prerequisites to attending this course are:
- Knowledge of Plesk on the level provided by Plesk Onyx Professional course (certification - optional)
- System administrator experience with Linux.
- Basic understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP ports, addresses, DNS).
By the end of this course, you will be ready to take the Plesk Onyx for Linux Expert-level certification exam. Additionally, you will learn to:
- Prepare Plesk server for upgrade to Plesk Onyx.
- Troubleshoot a failed upgrade and complete upgrade to Plesk Onyx.
- Troubleshoot problems with Websites and Mail services.
- Troubleshoot problems with Plesk control panel interface, database, and backend.
Each module is accompanied by a hands-on lab exercise, which we encourage you to complete to better understand the material.
Overall duration: 180 minutes / 3 hours
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx for Linux ... (PLESK-2-LINEXP). Please Login or Signup to get it.