A 7-part series of courseware intended to provide Web Hosting Providers with an interactive guide into advanced server administration and troubleshooting tasks.
Prerequisites to attending this course are:
- Knowledge of Plesk on the level provided by Plesk Onyx Professional course (certification - optional)
- System administrator experience with Windows.
- Basic understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP ports, addresses, DNS).
By the end of this course, you will be ready to take the Plesk Onyx for Windows Expert-level certification exam. Additionally, you will learn to:
- Prepare Plesk server for upgrade to Plesk Onyx.
- Troubleshoot a failed upgrade and complete upgrade to Plesk Onyx.
- Troubleshoot problems with Websites and Mail services.
- Troubleshoot problems with Plesk control panel interface and database.
Each module is accompanied by a hands-on lab exercise, which we encourage you to complete to better understand the material.
Overall duration: 150 minutes / 2.5 hours
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx for Window... (PLESK-2-WINEXP). Please Login or Signup to get it.