Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
In this course, you will learn about release timeline, system requirements, and new features of Plesk Onyx 17.8.
In this course, you will learn answer to these questions:
- Which new OS and components Plesk Onyx 17.8 supports?
- Which OS and components are now deprecated or no longer supported?
- Can you upgrade your server to Plesk Onyx 17.8?
- How new and improved user experience makes setting up and using Plesk easier?
- What is Advisor and how it can help you make your server safer and faster?
- How to bring Plesk control panel to life if backend services fail due to errors or server resource overuse?
- How can you use nginx caching to supercharge performance of your websites?
- How to store Plesk backups in the cloud: Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive?
- How to develop your own cloud backup solution?
Course time: 1 hour.
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx 17.8: What's New? (178-NEW). Please Login or Signup to get it.