In this course, you will learn about release timeline, system requirements, and new features of Plesk Onyx 17.8.
In this course, you will learn answer to these questions:
- Which new OS and components Plesk Onyx 17.8 supports?
- Which OS and components are now deprecated or no longer supported?
- Can you upgrade your server to Plesk Onyx 17.8?
- How new and improved user experience makes setting up and using Plesk easier?
- What is Advisor and how it can help you make your server safer and faster?
- How to bring Plesk control panel to life if backend services fail due to errors or server resource overuse?
- How can you use nginx caching to supercharge performance of your websites?
- How to store Plesk backups in the cloud: Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive?
- How to develop your own cloud backup solution?
Course time: 1 hour.
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx 17.8: What's New? (178-NEW). Please Login or Signup to get it.