Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
After completing this course, you will be able to install, configure, operate, and administer a web hosting server with the Plesk hosting platform.
To accomplish this objective, you will learn to:
- Install Plesk on a new server or deploy Plesk from an image on a cloud platform.
- Automate Plesk deployment and setup.
- Improve the security of your Plesk server and of your customers' websites.
- Create hosting offers and provision hosting services.
- Set up an automatic backup of the Plesk hosting configuration and data, and restore the data from backups when required.
Course duration: 2 hours
You selected to get the course Plesk Obsidian Professional. Please Login or Signup to get it.