Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
After completing this course you will be able to improve the security of your Plesk server and protect it from common types of attacks.
Additionally, you will learn to:
- Enhance Plesk panel security with built-in tools.
- Configure domain name protection to prevent fraud and mail interception.
- Configure brute-force protection with IP address banning (Fail2Ban) on a Plesk Onyx for Linux server.
- Protect websites and web applications from attacks with Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity).
- Protect connections to your websites, Plesk interface, and mail server with Let’s Encrypt SSL/TLS certificates.
Overall duration: 60 minutes / 1 hour
You selected to get the course Plesk Onyx Security. Please Login or Signup to get it.